Monday 6 June 2011

London at last

June 4
Here I am on the steps of my new flat! It's beautiful and I love it. I'm in Paddington (like Paddington Bear stories), which is a beautiful neighborhood, living with two grad students. They're really nice girls, and they've offered to show me around a little this weekend.
(Sorry the picture is sideways)
June 5
I was on my own today so I went to Covent Garden to wander around. I love this area - really great shopping, really great food, pretty much everything that matters. The street performers have to audition and are assigned a time and place to perform, so they're all really good. This group of musicians was my favorite; they danced around and were very silly. I am going to be spending a lot of time in this part of the city.

June 6
Back to the workweek. Here is the beautiful window in my living room - it opens up onto a small flower-covered balcony overlooking the park. GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment